1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
Hosted by CapitalSquare Lagos
SMW Studio Water Corporation Road - Plot 5B Oniru Lagos
A strong brand and visual identity helps a brand set itself apart from the competition and supports customer engagement. This is only possible when the visual identity resonates with the audience the business has chosen to serve.
In this workshop, attendees will learn how to be intentional and consistent about building a strong brand, the essential elements of small business branding and the tools for creating a killer visual identity and brand guide even with a limited budget.
Attendees will learn:
- The difference between a brand and a business
- Branding as communication: what your visual identity says about you
- Essential elements of small business branding
- How to be intentional about building a strong brand
- Affordable, easy-to-use tools for creating a consistent visual identity
Who should attend this session?
- Entrepreneurs, startup founders, and small business owners with a limited budget, who want their businesses to have a strong, consistent, and easy to recognize visual identity, that reflects the values of the business
Venue & Location
SMW StudioWater Corporation Road - Plot 5B