3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Hosted by Facebook
Innovation Stage Powered by Visa Plot 5B, Water Corporation Road, Oniru Victoria Island Lagos
The Web has changed marketing, completely, for every company…but is social media dead?
Marketers are often pegged with questions related to the future of social media such as:
- Is social still relevant?
- What’s the next great social platform?
- Which is most powerful: a like, fan, share, favorite? What is the value of a “fan” and Should we be buying “likes”?
- Should companies bet their marketing success on “going viral”?
While these are all fair questions, attempting to grade the social landscape in this manner is counterproductive and missing the greater point. Yes, millennials are heavy social media users and 2.5 times more likely to be early adopters of new digital, social and mobile tools. What drives social media activation however, is content and sound strategy.
Facebook: Breaking out of Social Jail is a session for professional marketers to challenge their perception of social media and revisit how they can use online tools to create real business value beyond clicks and likes. Your approach to content is what will make or break your marketing communication efforts in the future. Social media is simply one way to activate your content strategy.
- How has social media evolved over the past 10 years?
- Am I posting to much or too little?
- How do we think of traditional media metrics in a digital world?
Venue & Location
Innovation Stage Powered by VisaPlot 5B, Water Corporation Road, Oniru
Victoria Island, Lagos