12:30 PM - 1:45 PM
Hosted by MainOne
Masterclass Suite Water Corporation Road - Plot 5B VI Lagos
In order to diversify its economy, Nigeria must equip its small businesses, by fostering an enterprise culture that encourages innovators and risk takers; provide and maintain a supportive macroeconomic environment; identify and remove barriers to growth; and provide high quality infrastructure support for firms at all stages of their development.
This success will be realizable via opportunities and platforms enabling small businesses and entrepreneurs, who account for a third of the continent’s GDP. Over the past 6 years, MainOne has been at the forefront of enabling technology businesses in Nigeria and especially Lagos with Internet Access and more recently with a broader set of solutions to assist small businesses with their digital transformation.
Building The Next Billion Naira Business: 4 Things You Must Know is a capacity building workshop that will equip entrepreneurs and small businesses with the skills required to grow successfully. Small business owners and entrepreneurs will learn how to:
• Start their business effectively using the right tools. Participants will be offered a free 30 day trial of Microsoft productivity tool O365.
• Leverage the enterprise cloud and applications resulting in the ability to reduce costs, scale and respond to dynamic market trends.
• Deploy effective solutions to stay connected for a global reach
• Collaborate with the right partners and monetize your presence across social media platforms
Who should attend this session?
• Small and Medium Business owners
• Technology Enthusiasts
Venue & Location
Masterclass SuiteWater Corporation Road - Plot 5B