10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
Hosted by C Moore Media, International Public Relations
Masterclass Suite Water Corporation Road - Plot 5B VI Lagos
The election of Donald J Trump as the 45th President of the United States of America came as a shock to many people around the world and some speculate for President Trump himself. Political campaigns in the 21st century are as much about leveraging world-class communication strategies as it is about personality and policy.
Communications practitioners around the world recognize that President Trump won in part simply because he executed a simple, strategic and focused campaign and Hillary R. Clinton lost because…she simply didn’t.
In this session you will learn Do’s and Don’ts communication lessons from the US 2016 Election including…
- RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH – Identify your target audience and learn their values and what matters to them.
- VISUAL IDENTITY – Create an emotional and immediate visual identity.
- TARGETED MESSAGING – Speak to your target audience in a way that will resonate uniquely with them
- KNOW YOUR WEAKNESSES – Leverage objective thinking to identify weaknesses and use strategic thinking to counteract them
- LEVERAGE FEEDBACK – Feedback is the breakfast of champions. Leverage feedback to shape your campaigns
- THE POWER OF SOCIAL MEDIA and more
Follow @claudinemoore on twitter for updates
Venue & Location
Masterclass SuiteWater Corporation Road - Plot 5B