2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Hosted by Harvard Business School Alumni Tech Circle
Masterclass Suite Water Corporation Road - Plot 5B VI Lagos
The Technology Circle of the Harvard Business School Alumni in Nigeria is working to develop the investment ecosystem in Technology. Working with other organizations, the circle promotes ideas sharing, policy development and education all focused on deepening the investments in startups in the tech space in Nigeria. There has been an upsurge of startups in Lagos in recent years. The growth will only continue and impact the economy as these startups scale to meet their potentials not only in Nigeria but internationally. Using the resources available to it, the Harvard Business school alumni are getting involved in helping grow the evolving community and contribute to diversifying the Nigerian economy.
The Harvard Business Alumni Association Nigeria is using Business Circles to provide policy support for critical areas in the Nigerian economy. It has well established circles in Agriculture, Real; estates , Women in Business and Technology, areas that are driving the diversification of the Nigerian economy.
Guest speakers include;
- Collins Onuegbu, Founder and Executive Vice Chairman of Signal Alliance Limited
- Fola Ogunsiakan, Managing Director of Cedar Capital
- Raphael Afaedor, Co-Founder and CEO of Supermart.ng
- Danladi Verheijen, CEO/MD of Verod Capital Management
- Afolabi Williams, Head, Leveraged Finance of Rand Merchant Bank
- Tyler Scriven, Co-Managing Director of Techstars Atlanta
- Seni Sulyman, Country Director of Andela
Venue & Location
Masterclass SuiteWater Corporation Road - Plot 5B