1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
Hosted by The Guardian Nigeria
Innovation Stage Powered by Visa Plot 5B, Water Corporation Road, Oniru Victoria Island Lagos
Over the past years, content has been regarded and is still being regarded as king. In more recent years content marketing is being referred to as the wave of the future.
While, the importance of quality content is increasingly rising, there is an information overload for the audience. This makes it very important for content creators to identify what makes their content stand out from the clutter and relay their intended message to the target consumer.
Future of Digital Publishing: Breakthrough Storytelling- Content Marketing Today Panel discussion points and key takeaways;
- How major brands are working with content creators to drive better outcomes in marketing sales and corporate communications?
- How content creators grow from creating in their own niches to bigger opportunities, platforms and working with brands
- How to you go about building a structured and effective content marketing plan
- What metrics are most important when producing content
- Emerging trends in content creation and distribution
Venue & Location
Innovation Stage Powered by VisaPlot 5B, Water Corporation Road, Oniru
Victoria Island, Lagos