10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
Hosted by RainyLemon Limited
Hangout Suite Water Corporation Road Plot 5B VI Lagos
Micro-moments are transforming the way consumers behave online. Plenty of the micro-moments are intent-driven I-want-to-know, I-want-to-go, I-want-to-do, and I-want-to-buy moments. Businesses have to win micro-moments to win smart African consumers. RainyLemon’s Digital Conversion Defender, will share three ways brands, businesses and retailers can be moments-ready, using examples from those that have seen success in Nigeria.
At the end of Harnessing Your Consumer’s Digital Insights With Analytics, participants will be able to:
- Make Data Driven Decisions in business
- Incorporate digital analytics into their marketing mix
- Learn a bit around attribution modelling
- Learn how we help a small business achieve a 359% ROI
- Ask questions as it relates to their business
Who is this Event for?
This workshop is for business owners in the following verticals Banking, Entertainment, Food and Beverage, Energy Oil and Gas, Education, Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Manufacturing, Real estate and Media
- SMB CEO’s with over 5 years in business
- E-Commerce Managers & Founders
- Media Buyers or Planners
- Chief Executive Officer/President
- Digital Managers and Influencer
- Brand Strategists and Marketing Directors
- Senior Vice President (SVP)
- Executive Director, IT & Vice President (VP)
About RainyLemon Company
Whether it’s developing strategy or employing innovative online marketing techniques, Rainy Lemon Company can provide services from across the digital marketing and Analytics spectrum. Our work spans a range of businesses that need enterprise-level analysis and digital marketing services. We work diligently with our clients to analyze, optimize, and increase traffic to their websites through Google Analytics, Search Engine Optimization, PPC and Social Media. Interested in reading case studies & testimonials from some of our clients?
Venue & Location
Hangout SuiteWater Corporation Road Plot 5B