12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
Hosted by USAID SACE & EiE Nigeria
SMW Studio Water Corporation Road - Plot 5B Oniru Lagos
The world today has gone from just making posts or uploading pictures and videos on social media. We all want a robust engagement around themes, topics and issues. What is the essence of engagement when impact cannot be measured? The thin line which exists around these 2 factors threw up the need to adequately ensure engagement and analytical tools are used to know how the major social media platforms can be maximized for best results.
A better understanding of these tools and how to increase use and engagement based on data will be the main focal point of the masterclasses.
Participants will learn:
– Clear steps to take in engaging audience via all these platforms.
– Measuring engagement through impressions or clicks.
– Fit for purpose tools and the tricks around engagement and analytics on social media.
– Social media influencers
– Digital media enthusiasts
– Digital Marketing Managers
– Social media professionals
Enough is Enough Nigeria (www.eie.ng) is a coalition of individuals and organizations committed to instituting a culture of good governance and public accountability in Nigeria through active citizenship.
Venue & Location
SMW StudioWater Corporation Road - Plot 5B