3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Hosted by Eskimi
Innovation Stage Powered by Visa Plot 5B, Water Corporation Road, Oniru Victoria Island Lagos
Programmatic marketing has spread in the US and Europe during the last 5 years and continues to find new innovative channels and shapes. Programmatic marketing technologies offers better targeting, audience planning, better reach, lower cost and other benefits. 37%+ of the US digital media is bought programmatically today.
Where are we in Africa? Devices are different, data is scarce and the definition is yet unknown. However where we have challenges there lies opportunities. Programmatic in Africa can help solve audience targeting issues, reach the right and much higher audience than mainstream platforms, allow retargeting, rich media and all this can be achieved with lower cost on media and ad operations.
Eskimi hosts Programmatic Marketing: The Future of Digital Media in Africa, an event to introduce the definition of programmatic in the African context. The event will educate attendees about the basics of programmatic buying, audience planning, performance optimisation, rich media and conversion management and share case studies from Nigeria and abroad.
Attendees will learn:
- What is programmatic? Platforms, channels and trends.
- Programmatic in the context of African and Nigerian media industry.
- Case studies of programmatic use in Nigeria with local and international brands.
- Programmatic and data: using data management platforms, data types and sources. Targeting possibilities.
- Other benefits of programmatic: local currency payments in the light of dollar crisis, price benefits, reach capabilities, technical challenges programmatic helps to solve, performance marketing and ROI through programmatic, etc.
Who should attend this session?
Agencies, brands, IT/tech companies, mobile operators. Digital and social media managers, Head of digital, corporate communication managers.
Venue & Location
Innovation Stage Powered by VisaPlot 5B, Water Corporation Road, Oniru
Victoria Island, Lagos