10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
Hosted by Flowers Media Matters
Masterclass Suite Water Corporation Road - Plot 5B VI Lagos
Using Twitter to Connect Companies, Cultures, and Countries is a Masterclass that will help you develop strategies to start conversations, connect with people and companies, and gain influence using Twitter. You will learn how to use Twitter to build your brand, expand your business, and connect online. Led by American business strategist, trainer, and speaker, Lisa Flowers, you will learn how her #LisaInLagos adventure to Nigeria in 2014 started with a tweet!
The class also discusses how tweets from online discussions can become in-real-life friendships and business relationships. You will learn how to tweet your way into interviews and presentations by learning how #LisaInLagos became a whirlwind series of interviews (by Cool FM 96.9, TV Continental, The Source Magazine, and PMNews) and presentations (to TASUED and Nigerian Institute of Journalism). You will leave with real-life, actionable examples of how Twitter can help you connect companies, cultures, and even countries.
In this class, you’ll learn:
– How to ramp up your Twitter profile to attract followers and amplify your voice
– How to connect with influential people and companies
– How to participate in Twitter chats (or host your own)
– How to create and use Twitter Lists to spy on your competition and listen to conversations
– How to use images to promote your event or cause, and drive traffic to your website
– Twitter etiquette – the mechanics of good tweets, retweets, and replies
– Why hashtags are important
– The one SECRET you need to know when chatting on Twitter
Attendees will be provided a link to the presentation, a handout of tips from the presentation, and will be encouraged to live tweet session tips during the Masterclass.
Venue & Location
Masterclass SuiteWater Corporation Road - Plot 5B