Announcing the Initial Schedule of Events for #SMWLDN
Register for #SMWLDN, which takes place this September 11-15 bringing together thousands of leaders in media, entertainment, and technology.
We’re excited to announce the initial schedule of events and speaker lineup for London’s 9th annual Social Media Week.
Please note that the initial schedule release is just a small sample of what’s to come, with more events rolling out over the next several weeks.
Some highlights of the initial #SMWLDN program include:
- Let’s Ensure Personalization Doesn’t Become Isolation (Hosted by Google)
- Understanding the World of Influence (Hosted by Ogilvy)
- Powering the Human Connection (Hosted by Hootsuite)
- Listen, Analyze, Inform: Pulling Human Insights from Online Interactions (Hosted by Ready Set Rocket)
- The #DoGoodRevolution: How Do We Drive Action for Social Impact Start-ups through Social Media? (Hosted by Neo@Ogilvy)
- Cutting Through the Noise: How Consumer Earned Content and Video are Taking the Lead (Hosted by Olapic)
- How to Plan a Killer Global Social Strategy (Hosted by Webcertain)
- Creating Social Gold: The Art of Platform Specificity (Hosted by That Lot)
- Telling Impactful Stories with Social Video (Hosted by Adaptly)
- Process vs. People: Everything You Need to Know About Influencer Marketing (Hosted by theAmplify)
- Masterclass: A Social Writing Masterclass (That Lot)
- Hollywood is Not Just for the Movies: Brands Need Trailers Too (Hosted by Engine)
- ChatBots & The Social Commerce Revolution 2017 (Hosted by We Are Social)
- The Science Behind Brand Voice and Tone (Hosted by Contently)
We’re adding more events to the schedule over the coming weeks, including panels and talks lead by media and technology’s most creative and innovative leaders.
About the Venue: BFI Southbank
This year’s conference will take place at the BFI Southbank, a beautiful venue featuring a main stage that holds up to 500 people and a second stage experience that will take place at an adjacent theatre which holds up to 125 people.
In addition, we’ll have co-working lounges where you can meet with colleagues or clients, connect to WiFi to get your normal work done, and space to relax as you enjoy the incredible sessions throughout the week. The aim this year is to provide attendees, speakers, and partners with more space and amenities to enjoy the entire week.
If you haven’t registered yet, there’s still time to secure your pass at an early bird discounted rate and join over 1,000 industry professionals coming to London this September 11-15.
Want to write for Social Media Week?
We're looking for individuals around the globe to contribute articles on marketing, media, technology, and more.