Where Do Chatbots Fit In The Future Of Social Commerce? Find Out At #SMWLDN
More than a buzzword, chatbots will soon help businesses drive sales. Join us at Social Media Week London to learn more.
Though social media and e-commerce aren’t new concepts, retailers continue to grapple with a variety of questions and obstacles brought about by the many shifts social platforms and evolving technologies present to their strategies. Specifically, shoppers are flocking to networks like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to seek recommendations and reviews when making online purchases.
At Social Media Week London, this phenomenon will be addressed in a session hosted by We Are Social titled, “Chatbots & The Social Commerce Revolution 2017.” Featuring guest speakers from Domino’s, ASOS and Skyscanner, the discussion will aim to provide a more concrete understanding of how brands are innovating and integrating to fit within the mold of the so-called “Social Commerce Revolution.” AI is of increased use, with chatbots becoming a focal point of interest and conversation.
From the increased usage of AI to the rise of chatbots, this session will help marketers and strategists better understand how to prepare for what’s on the horizon. Join us at Social Media Week on Sept. 14 to learn:
- Where chatbots fit within the future of social commerce. Will bot-shopping go mainstream anytime soon?
- How brands are leveraging chatbots and to serve which marketing ends.
- How chatbots are developed and what kinds of resources your brand needs to be successful.
- How chatbots are revolutionizing customer service. Are bots adequate for all forms of support?
- The overarching benefits of chatbots and the shopping experience
Want to write for Social Media Week?
We're looking for individuals around the globe to contribute articles on marketing, media, technology, and more.