A panel of social, mobile and third sector innovators will debate if technology is changing the world for the better, and which companies and technologies are making the difference. Representatives from leading charities, agencies, digital activists and tech companies will discuss:
- the positives and negatives of our new connected paradigm
- getting social in emerging markets
- building communities using SMS and feature phones
- engaging and mobilizing people to create change using tech
- creating compelling citizen journalism using mobile devices and location data
- targeting specific demographics using technology and key messaging
- utilizing the latest crowdsourced big data to optimize outreach campaigns
- how to mobilise activism on a massive scale, using SoLoMo tools for maximum launch day impact
- going beyond the marketing “silos” of Social Media, Mobile etc to achieve truly integrated campaigns using the latest technology
- will technology save us?
Marketing directors, mobile/social technologists, mobile/social media strategy directors, third sector professionals, fundraising experts, students, etc.
What guests will learn and take away:
This promises to be a lively and timely debate where the audience will hear key players setting forward their manifestos for the future of Tech For Good, and sharing insights and takeaways on how to best utilise Social, Local and Mobile tech for changing the World!