The discipline of public relations is in a process of rapid evolution. PR is no longer about spreading your message to the passive, reactive public. Audiences are now more active than ever – even participating in our message – and while companies and individuals pushing against this rhetoric are struggling to compete, those who embrace the new social world continue to develop and grow. All together, this presents demanding challenges and exciting opportunities for the new, current and future communications practitioner.
A panel of expert authors will discuss how you can embrace the future of public relations on a tour of Share This Too, the follow-up to the best-selling social media handbook for PR professionals from the Chartered Institute of Public Relations, discussing topics including audiences and online habits, conversations, business change and future opportunities for the public relations industry.
- Mark Pack, Head of Digital, Blue Rubicon
- Rachel Miller, Founder, All Things IC
- Russell Goldsmith, Social Media Director, markettiers4dc
- Michael Litman, Co-Founder, BRANDSONVINE
- Stephen Davies, Director, Ruder Finn UK
- Jane Wilson, Chief Executive, CIPR – Moderator