The Location Based Marketing Association is a international group dedicated to fostering research, education and collaborative innovation at the intersection of people, places and media. Our goal is simple; To educate, share best practices, establish guidelines for growth and to promote the services of member companies to brands and other content-related providers.
Members of the LBMA include retailers, agencies, advertisers, media buyers, software and services providers, and wireless companies. Simply put, we want to help those engaging location-based services be as successful as possible.
Objectives of the LBMA
- To be the global voice of the location-based marketing industry
- To generate collaboration and innovation opportunities for member companies
- To promote the effective use of location-based marketing solutions
- To increase public acceptance of location-based marketing solutions
- To assist members to operate their business more profitably with growth and diminished risk and cost
- To create market awareness of vendor members and provide them with business opportunities, contacts and resources
- To assist members in finding solutions to their problems and improve the ROI around location-based marketing services
The session will be a mix of networking, demonstrations and panel discussion with a major focus on open questions and Q&A
Arrive 18:00- 18:45 – Drinks and networking
18:45-19:00 Welcome and introductions
19:00-19:30 10-minute pitches/presentations from innovators in mobile mapping and search
19:30-20:00 Panel discussion
20:00-20:30 Open Q&A