Most brands believe they’re effectively managing their social presence by monitoring and responding to conversations on Twitter, Facebook and other social channels. And whilst “management” is important, it is reactive at best and purely maintains the status quo. By not building an army of engaged and loyal advocates, brands will be unable to harness the true potential of their fanbase.
Today’s most social brands are developing social strategies that will “activate” their fans to achieve their core marketing objectives. But, this is only possible if the fundamental building blocks are in place. That’s why the EngageSciences platform was built by marketers for marketers to enable brands to deliver and prove tangible value from social media marketing.
In this Masterclass session, Richard Jones, CEO of EngageSciences will illustrate how global brands are activating their fanbase to transform their social, web and paid media strategies. Masterclass attendees will learn simple steps to evolve from social management to true social activation:
1. Develop a long-term engagement strategy that uses gamification principles to acquire fans, engage followers and reward your most loyal advocates.
2. Get insights on the profile of your audience database by tracking the behaviour of individual fans over the lifetime of their interaction with your brand.
3. Segment the audience database by using tagging on posts and campaigns to profile your fans based on expressed and observed preferences.
4. Use richly profiled social data to turbo-charge the performance of your other marketing channels e.g. email marketing.
5. Discover and curate the most valuable advocacy content from across the social web to socialise your website, Facebook pages and online display ads.
Sign-up today to discover how you can Pimp you fanbase with EngageSciences. #SMWFreshlyPimped