In this session we will explore whether it’s fans or film studios that really have the edge when it comes to driving engagement in movies and pounds at the box office. With media budgets sometimes supporting mash-ups, re-mixes and other forms of unofficial content alongside trailers and traditional publicity assets, is it time to bring movie marketing into the digital age. Global communications agency Way To Blue have invited platform owners, movie makers and distributors and some unofficial content creators (aka the audience) to thrash it out. And you thought Alien vs Predator was scary?
1. Giles Hadman, Head of Top Accounts, Media & Entertainment, EMEA, Google
2. Vanessa Bakewell, Head of Entertainment, Facebook
3. Noel Clarke, Actor, Director, Screenwriter
4. Matt Risley, Online Editor, Total Film
5. Lee Thomas, Digital Strategy Director, Big Talk Productions
6. Dan Southern, Senior Consultant, Contagious Magazine