Coming to Social Media Week London for the first time is salesforce.com’s ‘Social Success Mic-Up’, the social media meet-up with a twist! It’s a unique style of speaking and influencer event. There’s not a keynote or Powerpoint slide in sight. It’s fun. It’s informal. It’s just 5 speakers, talking for 5 minutes each around a topic – open-mic style! This time it’s about what businesses can learn from charities and their use of social media to impact change. The best part is the discussion afterwards over drinks and nibbles as you question and discuss the topics with the speakers and other attendees.
Hot food will be served!
Salesforce have provided 50 FREE SMWLDN VIP Passes for attendees of this event. Fill out this short form to be one of the lucky 50. Click here.
- Jamie Oliver Foundation, Jo Creed, Social Media & Food Policy Manager, topic: “Using social media to start a global campaign: The story behind Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution Day”
- Justgiving, Jonathan Waddingham, Social & Labs Product Manager, topic: “Mobile and social, why your phone is your new BFF”
- Youth Business International, Ewan Gaffney, Communications Manager
- Greenpeace International, Soenke Lorenzen, Media Analyst, topic: “Just another morality tale?”
- Wikimedia, Edward Saperia, Coordinator-in-Chief for Wikimania 2014, topic: “Five Things You Didn’t Know About Wikipedia”