3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Hosted by Connect Group
Business & Entrepreneurship Hub Bloomberg London City Gate House London London EC2A 1PQ
How are the banks using social media to deliver stronger customer engagement?
An ideal session for marketers involved in consumer finance marketing and a unique opportunity to hear
1. How banks are using social media in their marketing mix.
2. Where they are on the journey to integrating social into the business.
3. Global and local marketing and media challenges
4. How the issues of regulation impact on social strategies.
5. What’s next for the big banks?
Thank you to everyone who submitted a question in advance. An excellent event all round – more here.
Nigel Sheldon, Director of Social Media, Barclays
Aden Davies, Social Technologies Specialist, HSBC
Liz Lumley, Special Projects Editor, Finextra
Alastair Duncan, Managing Director, Connect in London
Venue & Location
Business & Entrepreneurship Hub Bloomberg LondonCity Gate House
London, London EC2A 1PQ