2:00 PM - 2:45 PM
Hosted by We Are Social
BFI Southbank: Stage One South Block London SE1 8XT
86% of millennials agree that brands should use chatbots to promote deals, discounts and offers.
We Are Social host ‘Chatbots & The Social Commerce Revolution 2017’ event as part of Social Media Week. With keynote speakers from Domino’s, ASOS, Skyscanner, and of course, We Are Social, we will be sharing in-depth insights and case studies on how each brands are pioneering this Social Commerce Revolution and why you should be a part of it?
Many brands already have well-established ecommerce strategies in place, but the arrival of social commerce presents new challenges and opportunities. As with any innovation, it’s not always immediately clear whether your brand needs to get on board with the tech or how exactly it will integrate with your existing strategy.
So how can you understand and navigate this shift in the social landscape? We’re here to tell you.
- The rise of social commerce
- Deeper understanding of the role of chatbots to the brand
- The role of chatbots in the customer journey
- How to create a successful chatbot
- The role of technology in solving customer issues
- Creating friction free shopping experiences
Venue & Location
BFI Southbank: Stage OneSouth Block
London, SE1 8XT