6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Hosted by Sound and Music
Somerset House The Strand London Greater London WC2R 1LA
For artists, data opens up a whole new way of producing work. For organisations and brands the opportunities for how we build audiences are huge.
This edition of the Creative Data Club series will focus on using social media data in creative ways. Each of our speakers will give a short presentation on their subject to get you inspired and then the floor will open up to allow you to discuss and share and have a drink.
Where: Somerset House
When: 23rd September 6 – 8pm
- Open University’s Daniel Allington presents understanding more about Soundcloud users through their comments
- One Further’s Chris Unitt asks how are arts organisations are using Facebook?
- Poet Dan Simpson presents how he used Twitter to crowdsource poetry
- Artist shardcore presents how he made your new best friend on Twitter
- inition’s Jay Short shows us how they made social media physical through sculpture
Venue & Location
Somerset HouseThe Strand
London, Greater London WC2R 1LA