Where and How Your Content Should Differ for Males and Females?
Looking at website editorial, fashion blogs and visual social media platforms, this session identifies what kind of content has the most impact for male and female fashion consumers respectively and identifies what similarities and differences there are. The event starts with a short presentation about what has been researched to date in this field and highlights examples of best practice within the fashion industry. The remainder of the session will be a panel discussion comprised of fashion bloggers, fashion brand content managers and academics who will discuss how content needs to be adapted in order to target each gender most effectively. Speakers are listed below:
1. Karinna Nobbs (LCF) Moderator
2. Navaz Batliwalla Blogger DisneyRollerGirl
3. Jonathan Daniel Pryce Photographer and Blogger GarconJon
4. Lauren Luxenberg Social Media Editor Mr Porter
5. Dr Agnes Rocamora Reader in Social and Cultural Studies LCF