How can you catch the attention of young social media users across the globe to raise the awareness of the plight of endangered species?
Since they launched on Twitter last year, millions of people have used millions of emoji, but WWF International connected their use of the 17 endangered emoji with a fun way to share their plight and raise money for their conservation.
Come along to hear more about:
- Where the project came from
- How its objectives fit into our organisational strategy
- The partnerships, comms strategy and challenges involved in launching it
- The response from the public
- How the media and other organisations picked up and responded to it
- Measurement and analytics and the positive outcomes of the project
- Lessons learned
- Where it goes next