How often do we look after our business or startup’s main asset – ourselves?
Technology confronts all of us with many challenges from our well being, dealing with the “always on” work pattern, to managing the fragmented global communities of social media. With technological progress unlikely to slow down anytime soon, how do we balance our love of technology and need to be connected with taking time out for friends, family and sanity?
The panelists will be discussing the “always on” culture, the notions of digital detox and work-life balance, and their tips and tricks for taking time out.
- Dr David Cox: Chief Medical Officer of Headspace,
- Michael Townsend Williams: Founder of Breathe Sync,
- Rohan Gunatillake: Founder of Buddhify,
- Vikki Bates: Founder of Unplugged Weekend,
- [Chair] Sarah Drinkwater: Head of Campus London
Organised in collaboration with Google Campus London.