This is an independently organized event and not part of the official program. HQ passholders must register separately if they wish to attend.
With the rate of brand innovation in social media showing no signs of slowing, this event will look at the major trends of 2017 and look ahead to what’s next for the year ahead, and more importantly, what you need to plan for if you work in communications and social media.
This event will cover:
- Future social media innovations to plan ahead for
- Key skills and experience you will need
- Ways to spot innovation for brand communications on social media
- Battenhall will also exclusively unveil its fifth annual report into the FTSE 100 and its use of social media
Event timings and venue:
- Doors will open at 7:30am for breakfast and an 8:30am start
- The SoHo Hotel, 4 Richmond Mews, Soho, London W1D 3DH
At this event, Battenhall will launch its fifth annual FTSE 100 social media report. It will look at how the UK’s largest listed companies are using Twitter and other social media. The first edition was launched at Social Media Week London 2013.
This event is tailored for guests who are communications professionals, both in-house and agency side, and are wanting to learn more about future social media trends for brand communications. Guests will also learn where to consider putting resources for brand social media campaigns for the year ahead.
For more background visit www.battenhall.net