11:30 AM - 11:50 AM
Hosted by LittleThings
MAIN STAGE: The Broad Stage 1310 11th St Santa Monica CA 90401
In today’s internet-connected, mobile-ready, digital culture, achieving Facebook success is something that all publishers compete for – via likes, shares, clicks, and comments. How can publishers stay on top of Facebook’s ever-changing algorithm without sacrificing quality or quantity of content? As original video gains more traction on Facebook, how can publishers scale production and drive engagement without building a professional studio and hiring an entire production staff?
In its first year in business, LittleThings secured the Top Facebook Post of 2015, was ranked 3rd largest Facebook publisher, was one of the first 50 publishers invited to Facebook Instant Articles, and drove 300 million monthly video views – of which, 200 million were on Facebook native.
Leading this talk will be Maia McCann. She will be discussing:
- How LittleThings drive 300+ million monthly video views.
- LittleThings’ unique newsroom philosophy and how to stay on top of trends to create viral videos in as little as three hours.
- How to scale your content team to produce Facebook approved content.
- How to overcome the clickbait conundrum and thrive in a mobile world by publishing positive, high-quality video.
- How to achieve success with positivity and differentiate yourself from a traditional news publisher in an all-negative-all-the-time news environment.
Venue & Location
MAIN STAGE: The Broad Stage1310 11th St
Santa Monica, CA 90401