Television as we know it will soon be no longer. The notion of tuning in to a TV network will be a distant memory and the proverbial cord will someday be forever cut. These changes will disrupt the marketing industry in ways that the onset of the Internet itself didn’t achieve. We live in exciting times.
- The coming phases which will signal the end of Television 1.0
- Where advertisers will look next for critical mass
- The role of celebrities and influencers across the spectrum in receiving the torch
- The massive impact of Live streaming on platforms like Instagram
- Best practices for leveraging these changes to propel your brand forward