Upon arriving to the Broad Stage, simply just display a valid photo ID or passport to our check-in staff and we’ll provide you with your #SMWLA badge for Official Events.
See pick-up schedule below:
Pass Pick-Up Outside at the Broad Stage Entrance
- Monday, June 11 // 12:00 – 5:00pm
- Tuesday, June 12 // 8:15am – 5:30pm
- Wednesday, June 13 // 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Thursday, June 14 // 8:30am – 4:00pm
- Where does SMW Los Angeles take place?
- When does SMW Los Angeles take place?
- Will there be complimentary parking for #SMWLA attendees?
- Does the official venue have co-working space?
- Is there a mobile app for Social Media Week?
- Does my pass get me into Independent SMW events?
- Can I share my HQ Pass with other colleagues throughout the week?
- Can I watch official SMW Los Angeles sessions online?
- Are there food options on site?
- Who attends Social Media Week Los Angeles?
- Where can I view the schedule of events?
- Who is speaking at Social Media Week Los Angeles this year?
- What is the official hashtag for Social Media Week Los Angeles?
- Who are the official partners and sponsors of Social Media Week Los Angeles?
- Do any hotels offer SMW Los Angeles attendees a special rate?
- Are there any happy hours or networking events at night during #SMWLA?
- Are there discounts or scholarships available?
Official programming during SMW Los Angeles 2018 will take place at:
- The Eli and Edythe Broad Stage: 1310 11th St, Santa Monica, CA 90401
The venue has a MAIN STAGE that holds up to 500 people. There is also a WORKSHOP experience that will take place at an adjacent stage called “The Edye” which holds up to 120 people.
In addition, we’ll have co-working lounges, speaker AMA lounge, VR showcase, technology vendors, food trucks providing complimentary lunch for all attendees and an opening party to kick-off the week’s activities.
Reminder: only official events take place at The Broad Stage. Independent Events listed on the schedule are organized by the greater SMW community, and take place throughout the city. Please check the event descriptions for venue info.
SMW Los Angeles takes place June 12 – 14, 2018.
All official events will take place at our official venue: The Broad Stage beginning on Tuesday, June 12th. You need a HQ Pass to attend official events. There are also Independent Events that occur Monday through Friday of the same week, of which you must register separately via the independent event’s session page on the schedule.
Yes, we have over 200+ dedicated parking spots at the Broad Stage for #SMWLA attendees.
Yes! The Broad Stage will have a co-working experience for you to get on your laptops, connect to an upgraded WiFi system, and re-charge your devices. Both lounges will have refreshments, including coffee (AM only) and snacks.
Yes! You can download the SMW App Experience, powered by Topi to connect with other SMW fans and attendees, access the conference schedule and speaker list, follow various social feeds, take notes, and more.
Your pass is only for official SMW Los Angeles events. Independent Events are run by the larger SMW community, not us. Therefore, while your pass grants you access to all official (SMW) events, it won’t necessarily get you into Independent Events.
Every individual that attends official Social Media Week LA events is required to have his or her own pass. We do not allow multiple individuals to share one pass. There will be attendee check-points and badge monitoring throughout the week.
Sessions will not be live streamed publicly, but will be accessible both live and on-demand on the SMW Insider Platform. However each attendee that buys an HQ Pass will be emailed a code provide 3 months of access to the SMW Insider platform..
We’re bringing some of Los Angeles’ best food trucks to #SMWLA. There will also be complimentary coffee on-site each morning for all attendees, and water and snacks throughout the day.
The SMW audience is made up of senior marketers, founders, entrepreneurs, influencers and digitally connected consumers across a range of industries including marketing, advertising, communications, media, publishing, technology, arts and entertainment.
You can view the official schedule here for #SMWLA. You can also download the official SMW mobile app which allows you to access the schedule, speakers, and even the sessions you’ve bookmarked from your SMW account.
Tip: “Bookmark” events on the schedule
Bookmarks allow you to easily view and save the sessions you’re most interested in. Just look for the small, blue bookmark icons on the schedule page, and click to save that event. You can then email all of your bookmarks with just two clicks.
You can follow along and join the conversation online using the official hashtag, #SMWLA. Use this on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Vine, and anywhere else to participate in the conversations and discussions throughout the week.
You can learn more about our official partners here. We’d like to thank each of them for helping make Social Media Week possible, and are proud to be working them this year in Los Angeles!
We have nearby hotel partners whom offer exclusive rates for #SMWLA attendees, for more info visit our Travel and Accommodations page.
Yes! Tuesday, June 13 there will be the Opening Reception at the Broad Stage. In addition, there will be a networking happy hour Wednesday evening. There will also be independent events focusing on networking taking place.
We do offer undergraduate students the opportunity to attend #SMWLA at a discounted rate. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.