4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Hosted by Eventcrowd
Miami Ad School 571 NW 28th St Miami Florida 33127
Virtual reality, augmented reality, 360-degree video are all terms that are becoming part of our lexicon. The VR industry is set to generate $1 billion in revenue by the end of this year and is expected to surpass $150 billion by 2020. Join a panel of tech innovators to discuss how immersive storytelling is changing the way we communicate and why and how businesses and brands can get started in VR. The future of immersive storytelling has never been so ripe for creating empathy and engaging audiences.
– What are the differences between VR, AR and 360-degree video?
– How is VR changing the way journalism and marketing are being done?
– How should businesses begin embracing immersive storytelling?
– What are some of the best tools to jump on the VR bandwagon?
– How will VR change our daily lives?
Venue & Location
Miami Ad School571 NW 28th St
Miami, Florida 33127