With hundreds of events (over 200!!!), we aim to highlight the ones that catch our eye and share them with you. Here are a dozen that grabbed our attention this week, each from industry leaders — several of which were just named Fast Company’s most innovative companies of 2013 — aiming to bring you the best content and conversation at SMW NYC:
- Ogilvy presents: Contextual Awareness: What Is The Future of Social Intelligence?
- BuzzFeed presents Genuine Appeal: Creativity and Authenticity in the Social Age
- Games for Change presents: Half The Sky Movement: Using Transmedia to Inspire Real Impact
- Pfizer & LiveWorld present: How to Improve Social Media in Regulated Industries and Consumer Sensitive Markets
- OfferPop presents Keeping Up With the Agile Consumer
- Time.Inc presents: The Secret Sauce of Native Advertising? Authenticity.
- Conversocial presents: The Social Engagement Hub: Re-Imagining the Contact Center as a Critical Marketing Tool
- Imagination presents: Connections: How the Internet of Things is Transforming Our Social World
- Code for America Presents: We Built This City: The State of Civic Technology, with Code For America and IDEO
- House Party presents: All Earned Media is Not Created Equal: Winning Hearts, Minds & Wallets via ‘Experience-Driven Social Marketing’
- Google Presents: Google+ Hangouts: Go Way Outside the Box(es) – expert tips & tricks to further innovation
- SideTour presents: SideTour: The P2P Experience Economy: Four Unique Events for the SMW Community
For the FULL SCHEDULE click here. And keep in mind, if you want to skip registration and lines, and attend events that are already full, you can still BUY A PASS here.