Our 20% off Early Bird pass ends tonight! Register today for Social Media Week New York before prices increase.
This year, Social Media Week New York features a lineup of leading thinkers sharing story-worthy insights and new developments including:
- Reverend Jesse Jackson, Founder and President of the Rainbow PUSH Coalition, on why diversity in tech matters
- Meredith Kopit Levien, EVP of The New York Times, on how technology is making fashion smarter
- Jonathan Perelman, VP of Buzzfeed Motion Pictures, on the science behind creating shareable content
- Shiza Shadid, Founder of the Malala Fund, on Reigniting Human Connectivity Through Social Movements
- Jon Oringer, Founder and CEO of Shutterstock, on The Myth Of Venture Capital
- Julie Hansen, President and COO of Business Insider, on The Future of Journalism
We look forward to seeing you there!