Keeping up with change in our industry is like chasing rainbows; largely impossible. Rather than bounce around from one latest trend to the next shiny object, we’re recommending that you use SMW to take a breath and explore what’s really working for today’s modern marketer.
During SMW you’ll hear from leading voices from BuzzFeed, The New York Times, IAB, Added Value, MRY, Starcom MediaVest and WIRED on the best practices that have defined some of the most successful campaigns in recent times.
Find out where we are headed, and how we will change as marketers, at the following SMW events:
- Measuring Attention and Intention, With The New York Times
- Is Social Media Just Media? The Future Of Paid, Earned And Content, Hosted by MRY & Starcom MediaVest
- Custom Content: How Publishers and Instagrammers Are Leading Campaigns for Brands, Hosted by WIRED
- Creating Video Content For How It’s Consumed, Hosted by BuzzFeed
- User Generated Content: The Ultimate Human Content Connectivity, Hosted by IAB
- The New Reality Of The Changing Marketing Landscape, Hosted by Added Value
Marketing and advertising insights are a big part of what you’ll find at #SMWNYC, from February 23 to 27, but there are so many other topics to explore.
Get your pass today here, and join us and our partners for what will be an extraordinary week of exploring our upwardly mobile, connected world.