With a passion for emerging technology, mobile and social media, Social Media Week attendees always strive to understand and share what’s next. This February, we’re excited to explore “Upwardly Mobile: The Rise of The Connected Class” throughout the conference, and what this theme represents from today until 2022, when six billion individuals will be connected to each other online. The sessions you won’t want to miss feature leading companies sharing their top strategies and predictions of what’s happening, and what’s to come.
To help you discover the best of Social Media Week New York, we asked a few of our attendees to share their top picks for events, talks and masterclasses taking place throughout the week. Below, Lee Moulton, Head of Strategic Partnerhips at Breather, gives us a look at the events he doesn’t want to miss:
- Getting You Closer to Your Social Customer: Streamlining Social Strategy and Collaboration
- Measuring Attention and Intention, with The New York Times
- From Fans to Advocates: How to Build Community and Grow #BrandLove
- Startups to Watch: Why Entrepreneurs Will Build The Future
- The Connected Generation: Engaging Millennials in a Social World
- Growth Hacking Quick Wins: Strategies to Increase Customer Base
- Making Mobile Ads Work
- The Future of Mobile Payments: A Conversation with John Collison, President and Co-Founder of Stripe
- Social Storytelling and The Human Connection: Professional Storytellers Illustrate What’s At The Heart of Connecting To Your Audience
About Lee Moulton
Lee Moulton is the Head of Strategic Partnerhips at Breather, a start-up providing hourly office and relaxation space rentals in metropolitian cities.
Prior to joining Breather, Lee spent 6 years at Goldmans Sachs working in various capacities including as a Client Strategist for the Chairman & CEO of the firm. He also spent time as a member of the Institutional Sales team in the firm’s Asset Management Division.