Yesterday was our first day of SMW NYC. We had some incredible content, including drone-jousting with Martha Stewart, learning why 2015 will be the year of social video with Socialbakers, and introducing our 10 Startups to Watch with Entrepreneur.com and Mondelez.
We’ve got even more awesome in store for you today. Here’s six events that should be on your radar:
- Why Social Is About The Message & The Cultural Connection, with lettrs, Masterclass Room 1, 9am – 10am
- The Art of Troublemaking: Shatter the Status Quo and Ignite Innovation Inside Your Organization, with Salesforce Ignite, EXPLORE Stage, 9:30am – 10:30am
- What’s the Difference Between Social Marketing and Social PR?, with Socialbakers, ENGAGE Stage, 10:45am – 12pm
- What’s the Wifi Password? Exploring the Future of Mobile Connectivity With Karma CEO Steven Van Wel, EXPLORE Stage, 11am-12pm
- A Future for Transportation: Advances in Automotive Tech, Logistics and City Infrastructures, with Barbarian Group, INNOVATE Stage, 2:45pm- 4pm
- Making Mobile Ads Work, with Tumblr, INNOVATE Stage, 4:30-5:45pm