We’ll be kicking off our final day at Campus, and we want to see you there!
Today’s programming is looking amazing, including a strong beginning with many options:
- Building Social Movements: Reigniting Human Connectivity, with Cotential, INNOVATE Stage, 9:30am – 10:45am
- Brand Reputation Management: Tactical Ways to Build an Army of Advocates, with Meltwater, Masterclass Room 1, 10:30am-11:30am
- People-Powered Marketing: A Crash Course in Putting Consumers at the Heart of Your Brand, with Crowdtap, ENGAGE Stage, 10:45am- 12pm
- How to Efficiently Use Visuals to Better Engage Your Audience, with Pixable, Masterclass Room 1, 12pm- 1pm
- Pinterest and the New Breed of Autonomous Marketing Platforms, with Adaptly, ENGAGE Stage, 12:30pm – 1:45pm
- The Future Will Be GIF’d: A New Universal Language For Information, with GIPHY, EXPLORE Stage, 12:30pm – 1:30pm
Help us close out the week in style and with enthusiasm!