“To reach success, ideas should start small then expand.” The online community has greatly changed since the World Wide Web’s early years. Starting as a small program used mostly for research, the online community has greatly expanded with media sites such as Facebook, Youtube, and LinkedIn.
Do you ever feel overwhelmed with all these sites and wish there was one site that’s a combination of all these sites? Well Shocase is here!
Ron Young, CEO and Founder, and Matt Warburton, co-founder and Vice President of Product, explained the benefits of Shocase and how they’ve combined attributes of four leading sites (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Pinterest) into one site!
Studies show the major uses of social media sites:
- Videos: Children and adults, nowadays, tend to watch videos on “how-tos”
- Building professional networks and brands has become a major goal for many
- Finding Talent: Companies want to find potential employees and clients to have meet their specific requirements
- Stay informed, inspired, and in touch
- Target your work to new clients: Easily send out and personalize projects and works to different clients
With Shocase, one is able to use the site for multiple purposes and will make things easier and more organized for you. Did I mention it’s FREE? Shocase is definitely something you should take a look at!
Currently a student at Queens College, I hope to work in the Entertainment & Media world. As for now, you’ll find me on all forms of Social Media. Tweet me: @graciaskristine