Thank you for playing your part in helping to make Social Media Week such a huge success. We were thrilled that you were able to contribute to the incredible energy at our Campus experience last week.
As we reflect back on our 7th edition of SMW NYC, we want your feedback. We want to continually improve with each edition of SMW, making it better for you each time.
Please take 5 minutes to complete our survey here. In exchange, you’ll be entered into a draw to win a $250 VISA Gift Card.
As always, it was a week to remember. Together, we saw some inspirational speakers, from Rev. Jesse Jackson exploring why diversity in tech matters to Alex Blumberg on the return of the podcast, to Beth Comstock on fostering innovation and disruption in organizations.
We’ll have more updates and recaps to share in the days/weeks to come, and of course we’ll be back for our next edition between June 8-12. Until then, here are a just a few highlights from the week that was SMWNYC 2015:
- Martha Stewart hosted (and won!) a drone-jousting competition
- Pete Cashmore of Mashable joined our founder for a fireside chat
- Jan Rezab of Socialbakers explained why 2015 will be the year of social video
- Patrick Stokes of Salesforce highlighted the best strategies to get closer to your customer with social
- We showcased our 2015 Startups To Watch, in partnership with Entrepreneur and Mondelez
- Robert Harles of Accenture explored how to use metrics to drive business transformations
- Our founder rang the closing bell at Nasdaq in Times Square, along with our production partner MKG, and our partners at Accenture, Salesforce, and Socialbakers
And this is just a handful of all the amazing activities we saw last week.
Whether you are one of our incredible event partners, attendees, or volunteers we could not have had another successful year without you!
Please know that your participation whether by tweet, FB like or in person is greatly appreciated! From the bottom of our heart – THANK YOU.
- A very special thank you to our production partners MKG, our Global Sponsors Socialbakers and Meltwater, and supporting sponsors including Accenture, Brandwatch, Fiverr, Ford Motor Company, Hootsuite, Pixable, Qzzr, Salesforce, Synthesio, Shocase, Tumblr and more. SMW wouldn’t be what it is without them.
- Did you sign up for Shocase to get free coffee during the week? (If not, hint hint). Just a reminder that Shocase is giving away an iPad Air 2 to one person who signs up and adds their LinkedIn profile, so sign in and do that now to be entered. You can also watch the short Shocase demo video and click “Join” at the end to get started. The deadline for the iPad Air drawing is 3/6/15.
- Also, Fiverr gave away over 450 free creative services at SMW, but still have 50 left. Sign up now to claim yours! Offer expires on 3/16/15.