This February, Social Media Week returns to New York for its 9th year.
If you’ve been waiting to see who we’ve confirmed to speak, then your wait is over. Check out the initial lineup of events, speakers and presenting brands.
Tickets are selling fast and with less than 500 HQ passes remaining we’re on schedule to sell out the event in the next few weeks. Secure yours at 20% off today!
This year’s program will be our most inspiring and thought provoking to-date. Through our 2017 global theme, “Language and the Machine”, we will explore a future, where new elements of language and forms of communication will continue to evolve. We’ll dive into these trends via four themed days of events, which will look at the Business, Art, Science and Future of social media.
Each day we’ll address a range of topics including Emerging Platforms, New Business Models, Content Creation, Storytelling and Distribution, Fake News, Snapchat for Brands, Facebook Live and the Future of Video, Paid Social, AI, Chatbots and VR.
Featured #SMWNYC sessions already confirmed include:
- Distributed Media All-Stars: Experts Share Their Viral Content Secrets, with Business Insider
- Don’t call Snapchat a Social Media Platform with Hearst’s Snapchat publication Sweet
- From legacy brand to multi-platform powerhouse, with Bob Cohen, President of The Atlantic
- Experiential Brand Storytelling with The New York Times and Fake Love
- Spatial Storytelling, with Megan Summers, Global Head of Production, Facebook
- How Johnnie Walker Brought Drunk Driving Into Social Media Users’ (Virtual) Reality with VaynerMedia
- The Future of Data-Driven Customer Communications with Bitly’s CTO
- Serving the Public: PBS and the Future of Language with Iris Worldwide
- Podcasts and Brands: A Match Made in Brand Marketing Heaven with Gimlet Media
- A/B Testing is Dead. Long Live Rapid Mass Experimentation with Wunderman
- Decoding ?: Building Machines That Know How Humans Feel
- Social Etiquette For Chatting With Robots with Momentum Worldwide Chief Technology Officer
Social Media Week will take place February 28 to March 3 at The TimesCenter in midtown Manhattan. You can secure your pass with a 20% discount by signing up before prices increase on January 12.
Make sure you look out for more #SMWNYC announcements over the next several weeks. We’ll introduce new sessions, speakers, and brand partners taking the official #SMWNYC stages.