12 Must-See Industry Leaders Speaking at #SMWNYC
Leaders from major social media platforms and global agencies, to the technology startups and publishing powerhouses we read about everyday.
Social Media Week New York brings some of the world’s most innovative, educational, and inspiring executives to the official stage. From major social media platforms and global agencies, to the technology startups and publishing powerhouses we read about everyday.
Here’s a sample of notable industry leaders speaking at #SMWNYC this year:
- Brit Morin (Founder & CEO, Brit + Co)
- Sebastian Tomich (SVP, Advertising & Innovation, The New York Times)
- Neha Gandhi (SVP of Content Strategy & Innovation, Refinery29)
- Ross Clark (VP & GM, Sweet – Snapchat Discover Channel)
- Michelle Klein (Marketing Director, North America, Facebook)
- Bob Cohn (President, The Atlantic)
- Sarah Frank (Editor, NowThis News)
- Adam Leibsohn (Chief Operating Officer, Giphy)
- Megan Summers (Global Head of Production, Facebook)
- Sam Dolnick (Associate Editor, The New York Times)
- Nazanin Rafsanjani (Creative Director, Gimlet Creative)
- Yannis Kotziagkiaouridis (Global Chief Analytics Officer, Wunderman)
You can view more official speakers here, and the initial schedule of #SMWNYC events here. If you are planning to attend, we only have 275 HQ passes remaining and will sell out soon. Take advantage of the 10%-off sale to lock in your spot before it’s too late!
Want to write for Social Media Week?
We're looking for individuals around the globe to contribute articles on marketing, media, technology, and more.