Social Media Week New York (#SMWNYC) celebrates its 10th annual conference in 2018 and to mark the occasion, we are launching a new global edition of the conference taking place in New York City between April 24-27.
#SMWNYC will be a significantly improved and enhanced version of the 2017 event, which will now take place at the Sheraton Hotel. The new venue can accommodate twice as many attendees, a significantly upgraded exhibitor marketplace experience and a premium upgrade option for professionals who are looking to get more out of the conference experience.
To mark the occasion we are offering the first 100 attendees who register with an opportunity to secure their passes at a discount of 70%, saving more than $800 off the standard pass. The first few blocks will be sold as follows:
- – 70% discount for first 85 passes sold
- – 60% discount for the next 140 passes
- – 50% discount for the next 145 passes
Your pass package for #SMWNYC 2018 will include:
- Full-access to all 3 main stages for keynotes, panels and workshops
- Opportunity to meet 200+ world class speakers and thought leaders
- Enhanced networking experience through Connect Lounge and Mobile App
- Access to exhibitor marketplace, branded installations and co-working lounges
- Exclusive discounted hotel room packages at The Sheraton Hotel
- Membership to SMW Insider, including access to livestream and 150+ hrs of past talks
We are also offering a new Premium Pass for attendees who are interested in high-level networking and access to a relaxing and fully catered Premium Lounge experience.
The 2018 New York conference will be a celebration of human connectivity and the power that social media provides in bringing the world closer together. Don’t miss out on all exciting events we have planned for this year’s event.
Passes go on sale Tuesday, July 18 at 12pm ET. Don’t miss out on saving more than $800 off the standard pass!
See you in April!
Learn the latest trends, insights and best practices from the brightest minds in media and technology. Sign up for SMW Insider to watch full-length sessions from official Social Media Week conferences live and on-demand.