In the “New Rules for Consumer Engagement” workshop, the audience will learn about The Coca-Cola Company’s framework for consumer engagement in today’s dynamic digital landscape. The key principal of this framework is that it is no longer about the placement of messages, but about the movement of stories simultaneously across multiple screens. The speaker will share numerous examples of how Coca-Cola is leveraging today’s social/mobile/ multiple screens space to engage in storytelling and inspire consumers to do Coca-Cola’s marketing for it. Additionally, the speaker will showcase examples from other brands and key retailers.
- Today, marketing happens in real time and with or without your marketing department’s involvement;
- There’s a new global network, the consumers’ network;
- Share-worthy content shared in an integrated fashion is king;
- Innovation in content and delivery is expected and rewarded;
- Today’s savvy marketers can inspire consumers to do their marketing for them.