This session has been filled. If you would like to try to attend it, you can arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the session and wait in the drop-off line on the 3rd floor. Any person who pre-registered, and did not check-in 10 minutes prior to the Academy session will lose their spot to the next person in the drop-off line.
The number of channels for marketing are multiplying, and it can be challenging to assess the biggest opportunities. In this session, we’ll identify three key strategies to assess the right channel mix for your business.
- We’ll start with analyzing where your customer is today and talk about how to identify opportunity channels.
- We’ll discuss data and how to use your data to find the gaps.
- We’ll look at how to develop tools to assess whether or not to invest in the latest shiny thing.
You’ll walk away with useful tools you can put to work right away to analyze which channels are right for you.
Attend this session and learn:
- Be customer-first. Understand who they are, where they engage with your category – and where they don’t.
- Learn from your data. Look at the gaps to find opportunities.
- Be strategic about the shiny objects. Have a filter to determine and a fund to support new channels.