Skipping ads. DVR-ing television shows. Installing ad-blockers. These behaviors have all become a common part of the Millennial experience – and what’s more, they are behaviors that are engrained in subsequent generations of consumers (Gen-Z and even Gen-Alpha).
But when did marketing become a game of “consumers vs. advertisers?” In 2016 and beyond, the companies that win will be those that partner with people to create stronger, more meaningful connections. In this session, learn why working alongside your customers to unlock their ideas, opinions and stories can fuel more effective marketing and hear from three brands who are evolving their approach to get ahead of shifting consumer behavior.
- The session begins with a brief setup in which Crowdtap CEO Sean Foster lays out the shifts in consumer behavior that will fundamentally change the way marketers reach audiences online.
- From there, panelists will candidly discuss the challenges inherent to marketing in an increasingly “ad-blocked” world and share success stories around campaigns that have evolved beyond the impression model to partner with people in creative ways.
- At the end of the session there will be time for audience Q&A.
- Learn where new opportunities have emerged to connect with people around shifting consumer behaviors such as the proliferation of user-generated content (“creator culture”) and a desire to more directly impact business and marketing decisions at large corporations.
- Hear first-hand accounts of winning marketing programs that have invited consumers to help shape and tell a brand’s story, thereby building more emotional connections and driving long-term brand health.
- Get tips on how established companies can act like a startup to stay ahead of consumer behavior and achieve relevance among incoming generations of consumers.