Today’s consumers increasingly vote with their wallets and support brands whose values align with their own. Whereas in the past these types of community outreach and activist efforts were relegated to CSR teams, they are slowly but surely moving into the marketing function and becoming core to a brand’s DNA. In this panel session, you’ll hear from marketers representing a range of purpose-first brands. These companies and others like them have created a new paradigm for how brands should identify and act on their purpose, and are seeing business gains as a result.
Attend this session and learn:
- How can brands identify their purpose?
- Where and how does purpose come to life in a brand’s marketing strategy?
- How can brands be purposeful in an authentic way? How can they win over the cynics?
- When should brands dive into the political world, and when should they sit conversations out? Who makes these decisions and how are they acted on?
- What are the risks to being a purpose-led brand and how can marketers mitigate them?
Interested in continuing the conversation?
Immediately following this event attendees are invited to join speakers for a breakout session in Breakout Area 2. Capacity 30. Seating is first-come, first-served.