Entertainment, experience, and authentic engagement can transform brands in the eyes of fans. Today’s millennials are hungry for stories that are relevant to them. They don’t want to be sold to, they want to be active participants with a direct connection to their favorite brands. This year Wattpad introduced Brand Stories to do just that.
The world’s top brands leverage the invisible lines of connection between influencers, fans, and brand on Wattpad to create an experience that drives engagement time and meaningful connections, not click throughs.
In this session, a Wattpad executive will bring together a leading brand and fans-turned-influencers to discuss what it takes to engage millennials in today’s TL;DR world. They’ll discuss insights on community management, the power of social influence, and how mobile technology facilitates ‘advertainment’.
- How to use content/stories to reach and engage with a millennial audience
- Best practices in audience-first entertainment
- How to be a welcomed entertainer vs. an unwelcomed sales person
- How to let people play with your brand
- How to you find and work with the right influencers