The emergence of the “fake news” phenomenon is eroding the public’s trust in web platforms. In tandem brands are mistrustful, too, of the content and audiences they mingle with — a “guilt by association” problem not easily solved. In this panel presentation, hear from key industry players as they tackle questions around how publishers, media companies and brands go about reestablishing trust and ensuring integrity in their relationships with consumers.
Attend this session and learn:
- How a brand should think about the effect of brand safety as it relates to illegitimate content
- Practices (transparency, follow through, values, etc.) that work best
- Understand the landscape of trust in brands and publishers
- Good indicators of trust, from a measurement perspective
- Methods for understanding trust