Complimentary event – please REGISTER so security will let you in
Stop by the American Association of Advertising Agencies’ (4A’s) NYC headquarters in Midtown Manhattan to listen to this moderated panel discussion with members of the 4A’s Social Media Committee from agencies 360i, SapientNitro, VML, MEC, (leaders of social media practices at major media, creative and digital agencies) who will share tips about what it takes to land a social media related role at an agency.
We’ll discuss the skills needed and what employers look for, what can set your resume apart, hiring process, and answer questions about pursuing social media as a career, where the future of social is headed and much more! Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to listen and ask questions.
Practical takeaways will include:
- Find out what skill sets recruiters are looking for when hiring inside an agency
- Learn if a social media degree is actually going to help you land a position
- Hear the insider scoop on work/life balance in an “always on” world
- Gain insights into what you can expect in social media salaries
- Learn how social media skills benefit even the most seasoned of marketers
American Association of Advertising Agencies
1065 Avenue of the Americas (5 Bryant Park)
[Note: Enter on 40th or 41st St.]
New York, NY 10018