To stay ahead of emerging financial services companies, Amex recognized a need for change in the B2B space. They needed to show up as a modern brand for business that understands you and your business challenges; that’s more human, relevant and empathetic than ever before. Fueled by data and focused on building connections, social media was unsurprisingly a key channel for delivering on this mission. Learn how Amex is breaking through in the Newsfeed and connecting with audiences in a whole new way.
Attend this session and learn:
- How to reach the “unsung heroes” (e.g. CFOs that are impactful but under-appreciated)
- How to get to know your audience by using social & search data to truly understand content needs
- How to fish where the fish are: to reach people off platform
- How to talk to people as people: from business-to-business to business-to-person
- Strategies for escaping the sea of sameness through thumb-stopping content
- Why telling the truth matters: It takes more than a tweet and a TED talk to do real business
- Ways to find an interesting and relevant cultural tension and build a bold story around it
- From brand to demand: How to build an end-to-end social CRM approach that drives value
- How to build content to maximize platform strengths and differences
Interested in continuing the conversation?
Immediately following this event attendees are invited to join speakers for a breakout session in Breakout Area 1. Capacity 30. Seating is first-come, first-served.