A modern business understands the critical role that storytelling plays in successfully connecting with the hearts and minds of customers. However, with the ever-changing nature of storytelling, from both a format and a distribution perspective, it remains very challenging for brands engage in relevant conversations and truly engage their audiences. This fundamental change in storytelling and distribution is often over-simplified as “digital transformation” — typically because it affects a business top down to change to a digital mindset. While part of that digital transformation includes the role of marketing and storying, more often than not the storytelling and communications must be backed up with true business innovation to establish a new and enhanced relationship with consumers. This session will explore the storytelling trends in marketing, media and publishing while addressing both the challenges and possibilities.
Attend this session and learn:
- How to leverage storytelling to unlock growth
- How to use storytelling as one method to harness data and connect the end to end journey for a user.
- How to help a brand overcome challenges when it comes to storytelling across platforms
- How to discover the opportunities for innovation, activation and longer-term strategy that results from storytelling + digital transformation
- How to start to understand the building blocks required and the role storytelling plays in a digital transformation