Entering its 8th year, SMW has brought together more than 200,000 people across thousands of individually hosted events on six continents and connected millions of people online. You and your organization can gain recognition as a thought-leader by hosting an event at Social Media Week 2016! Our global theme for 2016 is “The Invisible Hand: Hidden Forces of Technology (and How We Can Harness it for Good).”
Event submissions close December 9th for SMW New York!
You have until December 9th to submit and join organizations such as Forbes, New York Times, Code and Theory, Digiday, IAB, MRY, Betaworks, The Economist and The Barbarian Group.
Why become an event partner?
- Engage in the conversations relevant to your cause or industry
- Gain recognition as a thought-leader or influencer in your field or industry
- Amplify your message using the Social Media Week platform
- Attract brands and networks of relevant hyper-social influencers
- Position your organization on the global stage for exposure and credibility
- Develop valuable relationships with new partners and existing clients
How can you become an event partner?
- Fill out the submission form with your event or session idea before December 9th
- The SMW New York programming team will review your submission (and provide feedback if necessary)
- If your event is accepted you will be notified shortly after December 9th
- For information on becoming an event partner or submitting your event, check out the Social Media Week website
- If you have any questions, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org